Cubed uses a custom modification of the popular Flows HD for our new main project, Andea. Created solely for this project, cubedpack has been focused on realism and useful textures for meeting our needs. This pack relies on Optifine to operate correctly, making use of many features such as biome-specific textures, custom models and connected textures. If you're using this for the first time, we advise visiting /warp pack for a full repository of blocks, items and textures you can utilise.
- Over 600 unique textures
- Over 50 unique models
- Biome-specific textures
- Connected textures
- Custom sounds
- Clean modern aesthetic
- Versatile textures and items
- It’s cool as heck
how to install:
- Download and install Optifine for 1.13.2. You can find the download here and instructions here.
- Download the above pack version. We suggest the most latest release.
- Move (or download) the file to app_data/roaming/.minecraft/resourcepacks.
- Run Minecraft 1.13.2 with Optifine and access your resource-pack folder via the in-game menu.
- Select the CubedPack resource-pack.
- Kappa! You can view the pack’s features via /warp Pack on our creative server.
Cubedpack wouldn’t be available without the work of others within the Minecraft community. We strongly appreciate their work and any effort put towards helping Cubedpack become reality.
- ArtFlo91, Lukolaz, Eisregen (Flows HD original creators)
- Exevium (Flows HD 1.10+ Revival)
- Dubzayy (lamp model)
- Karrasko (WoK textures)
- Riderr (models, textures)
- Rebelite (lamp model)
Can’t see your name here? Contact Aequotis via our Discord.